When considering the purchase of a new door, there are a number of factors to take into account: material, energy efficiency and design are great starting points. Read the Full Story
Franklin Building Supply Blog
Welcome to the Franklin Building Supply Blog!
What to Consider When Buying a New Door
Jen Behunin - Thursday, December 29, 2016
- Rick Lierz Elected as Chairman of The National Lumber and Building Material Dealers Association
- External Lighting is Important, Especially on Halloween
- 7 Questions to Ask Before Remodeling Your Kitchen
- What to Ask Before Buying a New Front Door
- Considering a New Fence? Start Here.
- Projects You Should Leave to a Professional
- Fencing Ideas For Your Backyard
- 7 Kitchen Trends that are HOT in 2017
- For the Love of Vinyl - Everything You Need To Know
- What to Consider When Buying a New Door