Fencing can take on many looks and functions when used in residential settings. It can create privacy, it can be designed for the safety of pets and young family members, or it can be used to add to the ambiance of your home. Below we discuss some of the most common reasons people build a fence here in Boise and the Treasure Valley and give some ideas and considerations for anyone building a fence in our area. For more ideas, tips and tricks stop by one of our local lumberyards to talk to one of our experts and see what we have available for you. If you’re looking for installation, we offer easy, professional fencing installation out of our Caldwell location.Read the Full Story
Franklin Building Supply Blog
Welcome to the Franklin Building Supply Blog!
Fencing Ideas For Your Backyard
Jen Behunin - Thursday, May 25, 2017
- Rick Lierz Elected as Chairman of The National Lumber and Building Material Dealers Association
- External Lighting is Important, Especially on Halloween
- 7 Questions to Ask Before Remodeling Your Kitchen
- What to Ask Before Buying a New Front Door
- Considering a New Fence? Start Here.
- Projects You Should Leave to a Professional
- Fencing Ideas For Your Backyard
- 7 Kitchen Trends that are HOT in 2017
- For the Love of Vinyl - Everything You Need To Know
- What to Consider When Buying a New Door