Are you the right fit for this role? If so, the list of attributes and experiences below should describe you and be reflected in your application and resume:
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Action oriented, ambitious, consistently do your best and stay focused on the job at hand
- Self-motivated and possess stamina and focus to perform outstanding work
- Positive, upbeat attitude
- Comfortable engaging with team members, share your sense of humor
- Patience, tolerance, and good social skills
- Take initiative to get the work done with little to no encouragement
- Willing to do more than what is required, happily accept tasks
- Disciplined to arrive at work on time and have excellent attendance
- Arrive to work with a smile and an optimistic attitude
- Embrace and adapt to change, action oriented and problem solver
- Juggle multiple tasks with finesse
- Thrive under pressure
- Take detail seriously
- Care about workplace atmosphere
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Consistent follow-through
- Enjoy working as a team, believe in yourself and welcome feedback
- Respect others, friendly and approachable
- Represent the company in a way that conveys a good impression to customers
- Ability to prioritize tasks, be patient with distractions and manage time effectively
- Willing to be versatile, understand and follow directions
Let’s share a little about FBS and then we welcome you to apply:
- Franklin Building Supply is a lumber and building material company that has been in business for more than 40 years. We have locations spread across Idaho and one in Nevada.
- We supply just about everything besides plumbing and electrical to build homes. Our focus is on serving professional home builders. Along with supplying materials, we install a wide range of products including framing, overhead doors, insulation, gutters, siding and more. We also manufacture some products including trusses, cabinets, doors and granite counter tops.
- We are 100% Employee Owned. This means that employees earn ownership in our company through their work and build their net worth based on the company’s change in value over time.
- Our company is full of outstanding people who have been working for Franklin Building Supply for 10, 20 or 30 years. We’re working harder than anyone else in our market to get better every day, adding value for customers and improving the value of our company for our employee owners.
- We are committed to working safer, smarter and more efficiently than ever before. We are making significant investments in tools, equipment, training and positions like this to help our team reach its potential.
- Along with competitive compensation, we offer competitive benefits that would be expected including medical/Rx and dental insurance, 401(k), paid time off, holiday pay, disability & life insurance, etc.