We are committed to becoming world-class.
Our best employees embrace this challenge. They are insatiably curious, always learning and constantly improving.
- We are working diligently to implement lean practices throughout the company, focusing on activities that add value for customers and eliminating waste.
- We invest significant resources in training our employees, from product and skill training to sales and leadership.
- We leverage technology to increase our capacity, enabling us to handle more work while improving service experiences for both employees and customers.
Franklin Building Supply is a company where owners invest their time and energy to build a career and build wealth. We're large enough to offer ample advancement opportunities and small enough to not have a sterile, corporate feel. We're local, 100% employee owned and always looking for exceptional talent.In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work.The co-workers and customers you deal with daily will become the friends who join you for dinner and do activities with throughout the year. What differentiates Franklin? The way we do business, the way we go to market, how we treat our employee owners as well as our customers, our commitment to employee development, the opportunities available to youCheck out our career page at www.franklinbuildingsupply.com to get a feel for our culture, personality and people. If Franklin Building Supply sounds like the type of company and environment where you would thrive and enjoy a long career, apply today! In addition to completing the on-line application, if you're serious about joining Franklin we invite you to visit the location(s) you're interested in joining and introduce yourself.
We offer a rich set of benefits including:
- Company Ownership! (ESOP, Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Medical/Rx and Dental Insurance
- Disability and life insurances
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid holidays including your birthday!
- Paid Time Off (new hires start at 2 weeks/year; with time, it goes up to 4 weeks/year)
- Flexible Spending Account
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- $550 referral bonus
- Training and Advancement opportunities
- Employment Stability (600 employees at 19 locations, doing what we do for 40 years!)
Specific positions have specific requirements, however ALL people are expected to:
- Treat people right
- Deliver excellent service to our customers
- Be engaged in their work
- Be positive and maintain a can-do attitude
- To refrain from workplace "drama"
- View Safety as a value
- Have a great work ethic
- Have an attitude of gratitude!
Apply today! In addition to completing the on-line application, if you're serious about joining Franklin we invite you to visit the location(s) you're interested in joining and introduce yourself!Franklin Building Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you need accommodations to apply, please contact HR at 208.514.2200 or [email protected]. EEO
We are always looking for our next employee owner. THIS job posting is our general one for our Bellevue, Idaho location. If there is a specific opening for which you'd like to apply (or several), simply complete an employment application for it/them. However, if there is not a specific position currently open for which you'd like to apply, we invite you to read through this job posting, and share the type of employment you're looking for (yard, driver, sales, management, accounting, etc.).Franklin Building Supply is not your typical employer.
We hire owners, not employees.
As a 100% employee owned company, our employees work every day to make smart investments in their future and the future of the company. When we deliver exceptional experiences for customers time and time again, we grow the business, increase its value and build wealth for our employees. It's a simple formula that is good for employees, customers and community.
We believe employees come first.
We understand that every good or bad experience a customer has with our company comes through our employees. To deliver an exceptional and consistent experience for customers, our leadership is committed to delivering an exceptional and consistent experience for employees. We believe our employees deserve:
- Effective and respectable leaders.
- A work culture or environment that empowers them to thrive.
- To be compensated fairly, including wage, benefits and time off.
- Competent coworkers to work alongside every day.
We are always on the lookout for future company owners! Check out our career page at www.franklinbuildingsupply.com. If you would be excited to join our team, apply today! In addition to completing the on-line application, if you're serious about joining Franklin we invite you to visit the location(s) you're interested in joining and introduce yourself!