We are always looking for our next employee owner. THIS job posting is our general one for opportunities at our Boise location. If there is a specific opening for which you'd like to apply (or several), simply complete an employment application for it/them. However, if there is not a specific position currently open for which you'd like to apply, we invite you to read through this job posting, and share the type of employment you're looking for (yard, driver, sales, management, accounting, etc.).
Franklin Building Supply is not your typical employer.
We hire owners, not employees.
As a 100% employee owned company, our employees work every day to make smart investments in their future and the future of the company. When we deliver exceptional experiences for customers time and time again, we grow the business, increase its value and build wealth for our employees. It's a simple formula that is good for employees, customers and community.
We believe employees come first.
We understand that every good or bad experience a customer has with our company comes through our employees. To deliver an exceptional and consistent experience for customers, our leadership is committed to delivering an exceptional and consistent experience for employees. We believe our employees deserve:
- Effective and respectable leaders.
- A work culture or environment that empowers them to thrive.
- To be compensated fairly, including wage, benefits and time off.
- Competent coworkers to work alongside every day.
We are always on the lookout for future company owners! Check out our career page at www.franklinbuildingsupply.com. If you would be excited to join our team, apply today! In addition to completing the on-line application, if you're serious about joining Franklin we invite you to visit the location(s) you're interested in joining and introduce yourself!
We offer a rich set of benefits including:
- Company Ownership! (ESOP, Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Medical/Rx and Dental Insurance
- Disability and life insurances
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid holidays including your birthday!
- Paid Time Off (new hires start at 2 weeks/year; with time, it goes up to 4 weeks/year)
- Flexible Spending Account
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- $550 referral bonus
- Training and Advancement opportunities
- Employment Stability (600 employees at 19 locations, doing what we do for 40 years!)
Specific positions have specific requirements, however ALL people are expected to:
- Treat people right
- Deliver excellent service to our customers
- Be engaged in their work
- Be positive and maintain a can-do attitude
- To refrain from workplace "drama"
- View Safety as a value
- Have a great work ethic
- Have an attitude of gratitude!